You can still take the new PTLLS Award at either Level 3 or Level 4. The difference between Level 3 and Level 4 PTLLS is staying the same too.
There are similarities between Level 3 and Level 4 PTLLS. For their PTLLS assignments, all candidates must:
- use accurate grammar, spelling and punctuation;
- clearly express ideas and arguments;
- read and research around topics;
- accurately calculate and interpret data;
- use IT and communication technology; and
- take responsibility for their own learning and show professionalism at all times.
There are a few more things that Level 4 learners must do. Level 4 PTLLS learners must:
- analyse and reflect on concepts;
- provide evidence to support their views; and
- use the Harvard system for referencing quotes and others’ views, which they’ve used to evidence their ideas.
How can I complete the PTLLS Award?
The PTLLS Award can still be taken as either a classroom course or via distance learning online. We offer the PTLLS as a 3 days intensive classroom course. We run courses in convenient city centre locations to make it easier for you to reach the course location by public transport. Our training locations also all have car parking in case you prefer to drive. We run PTLLS courses in Coventry, PTLLS in Cardiff, and PTLLS in Birmingham. Contact us for upcoming new PTLLS training course dates.
If you have 5 or more learners who need the PTLLS Award, we will come to you. We’ll arrange course dates that are convenient to you and your in-house teachers or trainers.
Alternatively, you can complete the PTLLS Award online. Our virtual classroom is very easy to use. The interactive learning tools take you through the PTLLS step by step with activities to complete along the way. Everything is competed online so there’s no need to print out any paperwork, risk mislaying it, or having to find somewhere to store huge folders. You don’t need to worry about searching for the information that you need. It’s all at your finger tips and the interactive learning tool gives you easy to understand instructions about what you need to do at each stage. Your designated tutor is also only ever an email away if you have any questions.