To enrol on to any of our courses you can either:
– OR –
1. Please read our Booking terms and conditions. You can either DOWNLOAD THEM HERE or go to the bottom of this page to read on-line.
2. Complete the online registration form below.
3. Once you have submitted your online registration form, one of the team will contact you to arrange payment and confirm your course and course start date.
Please note: The name you supply below will be printed as below on your qualification certificate.
Concept Academies Ltd
Terms and Conditions for Booking of Open Courses
These terms and conditions are entered into between you and Concept Academies Ltd, a company registered in the UK with registration number 7571905
- Bookings and Enrolment
- Upon submitting a booking / enrolment form for a place on our courses, you are requesting a place on a course with a specific start date and duration.
- All bookings are subject to acceptance by us. After placing an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received and accept your order (the “order confirmation”). The order confirmation shall include a copy of these terms and conditions (“the contract”). The contract will be formed when we send you the order confirmation.
- A booking confirmation brings into existence a legally binding contract based on these terms between you and us.
- Provisional bookings are accepted by telephone, fax or email. However, a booking is only regarded as definite when a completed booking form has been submitted. All provisional bookings must be confirmed in writing within 5 working days
- All course fees are payable in full at the time of booking. An invoice will be issued upon receipt of booking.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that invoices are paid within the due date unless special payment terms have been agreed.
- Payment can be made via Bank transfer which is our preferred method of payment, BACS, Cheque, or via debit or credit card.
- Delegate Cancellations and Refunds
- Where you are a consumer, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of receiving the Booking Confirmation (the “Cancellation Period“). Where you have given consent to the course taking place within the cancellation period, you will lose your right to cancel your booking on the Course.
- Bookings made on behalf of Commercial Organisations will be deemed to amount to a business to business transaction in respect of which, the regulations will not apply.
- Cancellations must be received in writing via email to email@example.com.
- In the event that a delegate wishes to cancel a course booking, once a confirmation has been sent and payment has been received, then the following conditions shall apply:
|Cancellation by the delegate up to one calendar month of course start date||A refund of course fees will be made subject to a 20% administrative fee
(please see below re transferring to other dates)
|Cancellation within one calendar month of course start date||Full Course fees payable – no refunds given
(please see below re transferring to other dates)
|Non-attendance of Course||Full Course fees payable|
- Transferring to Other Course Dates – Transferring your booking to other course dates will be considered based on the following conditions:
|Up to one calendar month of booked course start date||The delegate may transfer, free of charge, to any other date for the same course. We cannot, however, guarantee availability on your preferred replacement date and available dates will be advised to you by Concept Academies.|
|Request to transfer to alternative course dates by the delegate within one calendar month of course start date||
Transfer to another date, for the same course, will only be considered at the discretion of Concept Academies, subject to a replacement delegate being available to fill the space. In this instance a 20% administration fee will be payable.
If no replacement delegate can be found, then booking onto a further course is subject to additional full course fees.
|Non-attendance of Course||Full course fees payable no transfer option available. A new booking is required.|
- Substitutions for original delegates may be made if appropriate. However, the Company is to be notified of substitutions at least 7 days prior to course commencement. Any substituted delegates must meet the minimum course eligibility requirements.
- Your Rights if We Cancel a Course.
Wherever possible, we will contact you in writing at the email address provided to us by yourself, at least a week in advance to tell you that we will be cancelling a course, unless an emergency requires us to cancel the course on the day.
- In the event that we cancel or postpone a course, we will offer you a place on the next available course or, alternatively, you will be entitled to a refund in full.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone courses if there are insufficient delegate numbers to ensure a high-quality training experience or if a trainer is ill and we cannot source a suitable available trainer in time.
- Other Terms
or provided on request.
- We will only over share your personal information with third parties where the law mandatorily requires us to do so.