The Concept Academies QCF Assessor programme has been designed to be totally flexible, whilst making sure that you are fully supported and developed by your Tutor / Assessor throughout the whole course.
Throughout your QCF NVQ Assessor Training Course, you will be expected to:
– Produce written assignments that demonstrates your knowledge of the role of the QCF Assessor
– Carry out assessment planning with your learners
– Give assessment feedback to your learners and to make assessment decisions
– Attend standardisation meetings within your assessment team
– Complete relevant assessment paperwork to evidence performance of your learners
– And lots more to ensure you are able to carry out your role as an Assessor confidently.
This is achieved by completing an online learning package using our revolutionary Virtual Learning Environment so that you fully understand the role of the Assessor. Only then will you move on to the practical side of the programme under the guidance of your Tutor / Assessor. They will carefully negotiate and set achievable SMART goals with you to help you quickly gather the required practical evidence of your performance as an Assessor.
‘Learners receive regular, ongoing guidance and support to suit their needs. Individual assessment requirements of learners are identified and met where possible’