Concept Academies can get you qualified quickly to become an NVQ Assessor.
What Is The QCF Assessor Certificate?
The Concept Academies QCF Assessor programme has been designed to be totally flexible, whilst making sure that you are fully supported and developed by your Tutor / Assessor throughout the whole course.
Throughout your QCF NVQ Assessor Training Course, you will be expected to:
– Produce written assignments that demonstrates your knowledge of the role of the QCF Assessor
– Carry out assessment planning with your learners
– Give assessment feedback to your learners and to make assessment decisions
– Attend standardisation meetings within your assessment team
– Complete relevant assessment paperwork to evidence performance of your learners
– And lots more to ensure you are able to carry out your role as an Assessor confidently.
This is achieved by completing an online learning package using our revolutionary Virtual Learning Environment so that you fully understand the role of the Assessor. Only then will you move on to the practical side of the programme under the guidance of your Tutor / Assessor. They will carefully negotiate and set achievable SMART goals with you to help you quickly gather the required practical evidence of your performance as an Assessor.
There are a number of units to complete in order to achieve your QCF NVQ Assessor Certificate. However, you don’t have to achieve all 3 units, and a combination of units can be achieved instead – depending on your current or future job role. We recommend achieving all 3 units to gain your FULL NVQ Assessor Qualification, as this will open more avenues of opportunity for you.
– Unit 1: Understanding the principles and practices of assessment – This is a theory based unit.
– Unit 2: Assess Occupational Competence in the work environment – This is a practical unit.
– Unit 3: Assess Vocational Skills, Knowledge and Understanding – This is a practical unit.
You can enrol on to our NVQ Assessor Training Course at any time – there are no set start dates. Simply get in touch and speak to one of the team to get started today.
‘Learners receive regular, ongoing guidance and support to suit their needs. Individual assessment requirements of learners are identified and met where possible’
(EDEXCEL Quality Assurance Visit, 2013)
Concept Connect is a member only service provided by Concept Academies that is focussed on getting people back in to work, and to help people change their career to move in to Teaching, Training and Assessment. As a registered learner, you automatically become a member of Concept Connect – FREE of charge.